This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Airdate:||June 20, 2012|
- Patrick's Tutor (debut)
- Mr. Margill (debut)
- Marget Sky (first full-time appearance)
- Taxi Driver (cameo)
Patrick is rushing around everywhere, searching for an object. SpongeBob, Squidward, Sandy and Jervis see him, and SpongeBob asks Patrick why is he searching. Patrick tells SpongeBob that his tutor is coming with her boss, Mr. Margill,and if Patrick doesn't pass that test, he will go back to school. Sandy and Jervis offer to help Patrick, and Patrick does everything easily, until the spelling comes. Patrick only got 3 out of 20 words spelled right, and Jervis along with Sandy try to cheer him up. The next morning Patrick wakes up with a sly look on his face. After a little more study, Patrick's Tutor comes with her boss, Mr. Margill. Patrick passes everything else on the test, but on spelling, he seemed happy. After spelling, Patrick's Tutor says he graduated, and that he has Photographic Memory! Patrick tells his friends that his mother told him he had Photographic Memory yesterday. And so, Patrick and his friends do more spelling.
Trivia and Goofs
- This is the first time we see Marget Sky (Patrick's Mom) in a full time appearance
- This is the first time Patrick actually WANTS to study
- We learn that Patrick has Photographic Memory in this episode
- The episodes name is a spoof on the internet website-upload thing, Word Perfect