|100px||This series has now ended.|
If the author chooses to revive it in the future, he or she should ask one of the administrators to unlock the page for them. Should someone else wish to continue this series, they should ask the author on their message wall.
This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|The Wondrous Adventures of Gary the Snail|
|Original run||November 17, 2013|
|# of seasons||4|
|# of episodes||40|
The Wondrous Adventures of Gary the Snail is a spin-off series of shorts created by Kjjb. The series focuses on what Gary does when SpongeBob is gone. Instead of 30 minute long episodes, the episodes are actually shorts all made into one series. The series has been renewed for a fourth season.
Season 1 (2013-2014)
|"What Happened at Club Shell?"||November 17, 2013|
|This episode shows what Gary did when he was away in "Shellback Shenanigans"|
|"Slime Balls"||November 24, 2013|
|While SpongeBob gets groceries, Gary gets bullied by alley snails.|
|"Keep Your Eyes On the Ball"||December 1, 2013|
|SpongeBob takes Gary to the pet park but Gary gets lost. So he uses his ball to get back.|
- November 17, 2013- The Wondrous Adventures of Gary the Snail launched it's first season.
- November 17, 2013- A fourth season has also been confirmed.
- "I like it!" - Panchito Gomez
This spin-off doesn't have any awards yet.
Quotes by critics, such as, "I like it!" - Panchito Gomez is meant to be put in the "Critic's quote" section.
|Year||Award||Category||Critic's quote||Award given by..||Notes||Result|
|2013||TBA||TBA||"TBA" - TBA||TBA||TBA||Pending|
Here are 3 steps to sign up:
- If you want to work for The Wondrous Adventures of Gary the Snail, please write your name next to the job you want to have in the "Entries" panel below.
- If you've sign up to be a writer, write your idea for an episode in the "Ideas" section. You will work on the show if I approve it.
- Have fun!
- *WARNING: Please don't write in the "Approved Entries" section.
- Plot writer
- Title card artist
Kjjb- Writer, Plot writer, everything else
Nobody has been rejected yet
*WARNING: Writers and plot writers can send ideas ONLY.
*WARNING #2: Please put your names next to your ideas. _________________________________________________
Nobody has submitted any ideas yet