This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|The Rock Bottom Storm|
| 180px |
The title card
|Airdate||May 17, 2014|
|Production company||Rock Bottom Inc.|
|Story by||Buckyfan99, LogoPlus|
|Written by||Buckyfan99, LogoPlus|
|Storyboard artist(s)||Buckyfan99, amazing99, licorice131|
| Written & |
|Storyboard directed by||Buckyfan99, amazing99, licorice131|
|Creative director(s)||amazing99, licorice131|
|Animation director(s)||Buckyfan99, amazing99|
|Supervising producer||Buckyfan99, Cam|
"The Rock Bottom Storm" is a Rock Bottom episode, and is part 4 in the series.
Crystals start raining down at Rock Bottom. And later a crystal tornado is formed.
- This is the only episode in the series to not have the episode idea by Buckyfan99. This episode's idea was created by LogoPlus, along with the title card.
- The title card music is "Dangerous E"
- The orginal title of this episode was "Crystal Storm"
- [normal day at Rock Bottom]
- SpongeBob: Good morning! At least I think it's morning.... [SpongeBob leaves the cave, crystals start falling]
- SpongeBob: What? A crystal? [another crystal drops]
- SpongeBob: Whats happening? I need to hide! [SpongeBob hides in the cave with Patrick]
- [Patrick is shocked]
- Patrick: SpongeBob! Do not slam the door! You'll wake the seabear!
- [Growling is heard at back of the cave]
- SpongeBob: I do not have time to talk! Strange things are happening out there!
- Patrick: Strange things?
- SpongeBob: Yeah! I was going outside, and suddenly crystals dropped on my head!
- Patrick: I'll go see what's happening. [Patrick leaves the house]
- Patrick: Uhhh ... is normal here. [crystal falls on the head of Patrick]
- Patrick: Uhhh ... [Patrick licks and bites]
- SpongeBob: Patrick, that's not for eating!
- Patrick: Sorry. [More crystals drop, and Patrick screams and runs into the cave-home]
- SpongeBob: I have an idea. We'll be here until this is over.
- Narrator: 4 hours later...
- [Sounds of smashing crystals are heard]
- SpongeBob: 4 hours..... 4 HOURS! Why is it raining crystals in the first place?
- Patrick: Dunno. I'm going to see.
- Narrator: 5 minutes later...
- SpongeBob: Where is Patrick?
- [SpongeBob walks out of the cave]
- SpongeBob: Patrick?
- [SpongeBob screams and the crystals start forming a tornado]
- SpongeBob: A tornado?
- [SpongeBob slowly looks up at the tornado again, and Patrick is seen spinning around the tornado]
- SpongeBob: PATRICK!
- Patrick: I think you might wannna hide, SpongeBob!
- [SpongeBob runs back towards the cave, but he is sucked into the Crystal tornado]
- [SpongeBob screams]
- SpongeBob: Uh.... Where am I?
- [SpongeBob rubs head]
- SpongeBob: Patrick?
- Patrick: Here me are!
- SpongeBob: What? Ugh, nevermind. Do you know where we are?
- Patrick: No, but the sky looks brighter.
- [SpongeBob and Patrick look up to the sky. Sky is yellowish, greenish and bluish]
- SpongeBob: You're right, Pat!
- [SpongeBob and Patrick run towards the lighter part of sky, suddenly, the crystal storm is seen in the distance]
- SpongeBob: I think we need to start running.
- [SpongeBob and Patrick run away from the storm, and episode ends]