This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Series||The Krusty Crew Shorts|
|Airdate||April 15, 2014|
|Next Episode||No One Knows|
The Legend is the seventh short of The Krusty Crew Shorts series. In this short, Squidward tells SpongeBob a scary story about an underwater flaming cat before closing time at The Krusty Krab. This short is one of the 20 episodes in season one. This short is paired with No One Knows.
- Patrick (cameo)
- Mr. Krabs (cameo)
- Flame Cat (debut)
- The Krusty Krab
Trivia and Errors
- This is one of the shorts that prove Mr. Krabs's cheapness.
- When Mr. Krabs and Patrick walk out of The Krusty Krab, you can clearly see them dissapear.
- [short starts inside The Krusty Krab at night]
- SpongeBob: [sombers] Closing time, worst time of the day.
- Squidward: Closing time, the best time of the day. [cheers]
- Patrick: Closing time, the only time for me. [yawns]
- Mr. Krabs: Patrick, you can go home, SpongeBob and Squidward, you work night shift today. You probably know why, just want some extra cash in me pocket. [Mr. Krabs and Patrick walk out The Krusty Krab]
- Squidward: Oh no! Not with [looks behind to SpongeBob] him. [sneers]
- SpongeBob: Did you hear that Squidward! You and me all night, working and working! [smiles hugely]
- Squidward: [talking to his self] Maybe I should scare him. [now talking to SpongeBob] Hey SpongeBob, come over here!
- [SpongeBob pops up next to Squidward]
- Squidward: [shocked] How did. [frowns] Never mind. Hey, you want to hear the story of the underwater flaming cat.
- SpongeBob: Oh boy would I!
- Squidward: Ok, let me make this quick. [speaks fast] There is this cat covered in flames that comes underwater every night at midnight to any nearby restaurant and kills everyone there. [spits]
- SpongeBob: [shivering and screams] No! [hides under table]
- Titlecard and Narrator: Midnight.
- [scene is still in The Krusty Krab showing SpongeBob hiding under the table]
- [The Krusty Krab doors open]
- SpongeBob: [smirks] Squidward, stop doing that door trick again. [looks at open doors]
- Squidward: It's just a customer.
- [Flaming Cat rushes in]
- SpongeBob and Squidward: [scream]
- SpongeBob: [stops screaming] Wait a second, if we're underwater, how is the cat on fire? [cat's fire extinguishes] Thought so.
- Flaming Cat: No, it's not what you think!
- Squidward: [stops screaming] And how can there be a cat underwater? [Flaming Cat turns into a snail]
- Flaming Cat: [now a snail] Meow. [slithers out of The Krusty Krab]
- [episode ends]