This article is either not rated yet or episodes' ratings vary.
This article is unrated, meaning it doesn't have an official rating yet.
| 300px |
|Original run||Saturday 18th July 2015|
|Writer(s)|| Good Ol' Whatshisname, Pigboy24
Calaz, Good Ol' Whatshisname
|Title card creator(s)||Calaz|
These appear most episodes:
- S1-E1: Have you met Winnie the Pooh? - Aired Saturday 18th July 2015, SpongeBob answers your questions with Patrick, Gary and Squidward.
- S1-E2: Do You Have A Favorite Video Game? - Aired Monday August 3rd 2015, Another short where SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick will answer your questons!
- S1-E3: Do You Know Peter Griffin? - Aired August 28th 2015, this short makes fun of some of the writers and we learn something shocking about SpongeBob!
- S1-E4: Have You Ever Watched Make it Pop? - Aired May 29th 2016, SpongeBob is apparently gay now, the show gets a crossover with Family Guy and Calaz has bad grammar! (Also, the first episode of 2016 after a long hiatus)
- S1-E5: Can You Cancel This Show? - Aired June 7th 2016, Patrick stabs himself, JackHackers explodes and Squidward quits!
- S1-E6: EHY UHE DO U LIK ME SPIN OFFE CULLED "SPOONDERAUMA" AND "PLTRRRR" DEY AREH GUUD BELIV MEH (Why did I choose this title?) - Aired June Something 2016, SpongeBob rewrites Goodnight Mister Tom, Calaz has bad grammar again and well... that's pretty much it. Oh yeah! And this episode get a freakishly long title with the show spelt incorrectly on it.
- S1-E7: The Filler Episode - Aired August something 2016, SpongeBob gets tired of answering questions so he tries other jobs. He then realizes he sucks at everything so he goes back to questions. NOTES: This is the first episode under the new showrunner, Suds. And, this is not a question episode.
- S1-E8: What if SpongeBob was Rich Again? - Aired August something 2016, The world explodes, and we learn what would happen if SpongeBob was rich!