This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Spank His Heinzy!|
|Series||SpongeBob: A New Generation|
|Airdate||August 10, 2013|
|Storyboard directed by||Imnewhere|
|Title card by||Imnewhere|
- SpongeBob: These episodes just get weirder and weirder. Uh, I mean, Heinz Doofenshmirtz? What are you doing here?
- Doofenshmirtz: What do you think? I have come to take over the ENTIRE TRI STA-Oh, wait. (Grabs a script from his pocket, then reads it) HEY! You gave me a script for the wrong show!
- Director: Oh, sorry. (Switches the script with some others)
- Dr. D: Oh, nice, anyways, I have come to take over the ENTIRE PACIFIC OCEAN! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
- SpongeBob: And how do you propose to do that?
- Dr. D: With my Mind-numbinginator! (Machine is revealed to be a TV screen and SpongeBob sits down to watch. Doofenshmirtz turns it on and Dora the Explorer is seen on the screen)
- TV Screen: Dora, Dora, Dora The Explorer!
- SpongeBob: Oh, I am Not watching this!
- Dr. D: Oh, sorry. (Changes channel to what is an obvious parody to SpongeBob)
- TV Screen: RockDave CircleShirt! RockDave CircleShirt! RockDave CircleShirt! ROCKDAVE CIRCLESHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRT! Hahahahahahaha! (Plays flute)
- SpongeBob: Hooray! Oh no! My mind! It's nuummmbbbbiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!
- Bubble Buddy: Stop! (Turns SpongeBob's head) What do you really want?
- Dr. D: I want to capture Perry the Platypus! He's around this part of the ocean.
- (Perry the Platypus appears behind him)
- Dr. D: PERRY THE PLATYPUS!? Get him!!!!!
- To Be Continued, In Platypus Day.
- This is the first episode in HD.