This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Original run||August 16, 2014 - present|
|# of seasons||1 season|
|# of episodes||2 episodes|
|Production company||Sci Brands Productions|
Single-Celled Usurpations is a spin-off focused on Plankton's many attempts and plans to abscond with the Krabby Patty secret formula in order to make his restaurant, the Chum Bucket, a success restaurant. Most of these attempts, however, end in defeat, yet there may be times where Plankton may succeed using underhanded and maniacal methods.
If you wish to receive a job position for Single-Celled Usurpations, please place your name below the section "Entries" and the job you wish to have. If you are unsure of your options, please consider the section below.
- Job experience not required. When you sign up, do not be anxious about prior job experience. Any field you want you can have if you're accepted. Job experience is not requirement for any job.
- Sign-ups require a statement of work. When signing up for a job, you must give a 3-5 sentence statement (only for Google Forms applications) of the reason why said job is aspired. You can either sign-up under the "Entries" section or using the Google Documents form.
- Plot creator
- Creative director
- Supervising producer/editor
Enter your username in the bullet points provided along with the job you wish to have (or use the Google Docs Form).
Below is a list of episodes for "Single-Celled Usurpations". Each season contains a predetermined amount of episodes, yet none have the same amount in each season. For example, season one contains 26 episodes, for Plankton uses plans A-Z to attempt get Mr. Krabs's secrect formula. However, season two may not contain said amount of episodes.
|Title card||Prod #||Title||Air date
|95px||"Ice Skating Scuffle"||August 16, 2014|
|Plankton attempts to steal the formula by challenging the gang to an ice-skating tournament. However, once seeing how dominant Plankton's team is, can the gang overcome the forces of evil? And can Mr. Krabs keep the formula safe from Plankton's hands?|
|95px||"Controlled Clientele"||August 23, 2014|
|Plankton decides that in order for the customers to obey someone other than Mr. Krabs, he must use technology. He creates a chip that he will use to take control of an unsuspecting customer, but who will the customer obey in the end: Plankton or Mr. Krabs?|
August 2014 News
- The spin-off was released on August 16, 2014, under the production of Sci Brands Productions.
- The pilot episode, Ice Skating Scuffle, was released on August 16.
- The second episode, Controlled Clientele, was released on August 23.
New episodes coming soon! Visit the creator on his talk page for more information and questions.