This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
SpongeBob is walking to his job at the Krusty Krab when a giant tube plunges into the water enhaling the entire town of Bikini Bottom. It drops them out in a humoungous empty space soon filled up by the city and SpongeBob flies out and falls on his face pulling himself up. Everybody is confused and chaos breaks out! But soon the mayor explains that this is probably a coincedence and people should be calm. Soon everything goes back to normal and Spongebo and Squidward find a window and find they're in space. Squidward says the only thing left to say was "Oh brother!"
|v • e • t|
- Squidward: [walking to work] Just how every day starts. In despair. [looks up and sees blinking light] Not even the shiny object approaching the sea bed can make this day any better.
- [continues walk to work]
- SpongeBob: [appears in scene] Hello there, Squid...whoa. What's that shiny dilly up there in the sky?
- Squidward: Hopefully an alien ship to come back and take you to your home planet.
- SpongeBob: What was that, Squidward? I thought I heard sarcasm.
- Squidward: We're here. The House of Misery, better known as the Krusty Krab. [enters Krusty Krab]
- [SpongeBob is still outside watching the shiny object in the sky]
- Mr. Krabs: [not shown but voice is heard] Get in here, lad, and start cooking those Krabby Patties before I make you do the walk the plank dance.
- SpongeBob: Huh? Oh, coming sir. [enters Krusty Krab]
- [camera reveals to audience that the shiny object was actually a metal box]
- [The metal box touches the seabed and then expands, only leaving a blinking light on the seabed once it takes off again into the sky]
- Male Fish 1: [ambles by and steps on light] Oh, great. Not again. I stepped on another light in the middle of the street. [lights turns out to be the light on the top of a robot that unearths itself from the sand]
- Female Fish 1: Did you say something, Kenneth, I...[gasps at sight of robot] It's hideous!
- Male Fish 1: It's horrible. Oh, wait. It's just a robot.
- [robot begins to send out a distress alarm]
- Robot 1: Rise my fellow machines! [continues alarm only for a robot army to rise from the sand] To your stations everyone! [all robots blast to the end of Bikini Bottom and reveal a wall on each side of Bikini Bottom]
- Male Fish 2: Hey, Penny, look! It's an army of robots.
- Female Fish 2: I tried to tell you my predictions were right, Chester.
- Male Fish 2: Can I help it if I'm skeptic.
- [The seabed of sand begins to disappear, revealing a metal floor]
- [scene cuts to to inside of Krusty Krab]
- SpongeBob: [flips patties] Hmmm. Those patties flipped strangely higher than usual. About a good half inch. [looks out window and sees the Krusty Krab elevated due to the metal floor] I should alert someone about this strange change in the seabed, but first...[grabs yardstick and places stabs it through the metal floor] Perfect.
- Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, why aren't you behind the register cooking the Krabby Patties? And why do you have that yardstick again? Is this another one of your [air quotes] "incidents"?
- SpongeBob: No, Mr. Krabs. Come look at this. [Mr. Krabs looks through window]
- Mr. Krabs: Why, it's just my yardstick jabbed through a metal seabed, which I payed good money for, boyo. You're paying for it...[walks toward office] and it's coming out of your paycheck. [shuts door]
- Squidward: [enters] What's all the commotion for? You're interrupting my work ethic back here.
- [scene cuts to register]
- Male Fish 3: Excuse me! Aren't you going to take my order?!
- [scene cuts back to kitchen]
- Squidward: Now fix those patties or continue with your [air quotes] "incident".
- [scene cuts to SpongeBob's pineapple where SpongeBob is packing clothing and household objects]
- Gary: Meow meow meow?
- SpongeBob: Well I'm glad you asked Gary, but we moving away from town. I'm afraid that Bikini Bottom is having its metal phase.
- [vacuum sound occurs]
- REST COMING SOON