This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Pilot episode (Squidward and Squilliam Adventures)|
|Series||Squidward and Squilliam adventures|
|Next Episode||Dance With Me, Squiddy!!|
- Narrator: The Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty, is getting ready to close up for the day.
- Mr. Krabs: Boys it is almost time to close.
- Squidward: Come on SpongeBob it is almost time to close.
- SpongeBob: Almost done, Squidward I be there soon.
- Squidward: If you are not done soon, I will lock you in here.
- Mr. Krabs: If you lock SpongeBob in, I will lock you in.
- Squidward: Yes, Mr. Krabs.
- Narrator: 15 minutes later.
- SpongeBob: Sorry it took me so long.
- Squidward: Come on let's go home.
- SpongeBob: Hey Squidward, did you know.
- Squidward: Gotta go bye.
- Narrator: Meanwhile at Squlliams house
- Squilliam: Oh come on baby.
- Squilliam's Wife: No, you are peeving me off so far.
- Squliiam: Please, you are part of my life. If you file a divorce I won't see you again.
- Squilliam's Wife: No, you pushed me too far. I will go to court and file a divorce.
- Squilliam: [Crying] No!!! [Runs]
- Narrator: A few moments later.
- Squidward: Almost home. [Bumps into Squilliam] Squilliam why did you bump into me, and why are you crying?
- Squilliam: I was crying because I broke up with my wife.
- Squidward: Oh you poor thing, I don't have a wife too.
- Squilliam: Hey Squidward, well I know we hate each other, but can we call a truce and find new girls to marry.
- Squidward: Well, yes.
- Narrator: Will Squidward and Squilliam find girls to marry tune in next week for the next episode.