This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
- [the episode begins with Patrick, who is at a table with a bag of sugar, a lemonade pitcher, and some lemons, the background behind him is entirely blank, Patrick is smiling, and not blinking]
- Patrick: Hi, I'm Patrick, and this is a tutorial on how to make lemonade! First, get the ingredients, like I have done. Sugar, lemons, and the pitcher. Now what you want to do, is coat the pitcher in sugar.
- [Patrick puts the pitcher in the bag of sugar, he takes it out to reveal the pitcher is covered in sugar]
- Patrick: Now, squeeze the lemons in your eyes.
- [Patrick squeezes the lemons in his eyes, which begin to burn them]
- Patrick: Now, turn the pitcher inside-out and get it standing again. Don't blink!
- [Patrick attempts to turn the pitcher inside-out, although he fails and the glass breaks, all the shrapnel falls into his eyes]
- Patrick: Okay, let's just call it a day, and then call the ophthalmologist on my smartphone.
- [Patrick faints and the episode ends]