This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|No One Knows|
|Series||The Krusty Crew Shorts|
|Airdate||April 15, 2014|
|Previous Episode||The Legend|
No One Knows is the eighth short of The Krusty Crew Shorts series. In this short, after an ounce of Krabby Patty sauce has been lost, Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob and Patrick to investigate who stole the Krabby Patty sauce. This short is one of the 20 episodes in season one. This short is paired with The Legend.
- The Krusty Krab
Trivia and Errors
- This is the first short not to feature Squidward.
- Squidward has only two roles in this short.
- At the beginning of the short when SpongeBob's is crying, his tie is gone for a frame.
- [short starts inside The Krusty Krab's kitchen with SpongeBob screaming]
- Patrick: SpongeBob, did you swallow that bullhorn again? I'll get it. [Patrick is about to go inside of SpongeBob's mouth]
- SpongeBob: [stops screaming] Patrick no, [stops Patrick] something worse. We're missing an ounce of krabby sauce!
- Patrick: Pssh. An ounce?! I didn't know we had to do math here!
- Squidward: [peers head in window] Would you two shut up?
- SpongeBob: Sorry Squidward, we're missing an ounce of krabby sauce.
- Squidward: I don't even want to hear it. [goes back to work]
- Patrick: [stomach growls] My stomach is angry. [pats stomach] Don't worry buddy, I'll get you a Krabby Patty. SpongeBob, get my buddy a Krabby Patty, on the second.
- SpongeBob: Don't you mean, on the double?
- Patrick: No I'm second.
- SpongeBob: I can't give you a Krabby Patty with an ounce missing!
- Patrick: [stomach growls louder] Now you made my stomach angierer.
- SpongeBob: Sorry Patrick, but. [gets cut by Patrick burping up something]
- Patrick: Now that's what I call reverse!
- SpongeBob: Patrick [confused] what was that?
- Patrick: Nothing to do with me.
- SpongeBob: Umm. [looks closer at what Patrick burped up] Look, it's the missing ounce of krabby sauce!
- [short ends]