Multiple Planktons is a fan made episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. In this episode, in another effort to get the Krabby Patty Formula, Plankton decides to mess around with Sandy's own copying machine, and make copies of himself.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Eugene Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sandy Cheeks
- Gary the Snail
- Dee Dee
- Tom Tucker
- Ollie Williams
- SpongeBob's House
- Sandy's Treedome
- The Chum Bucket
- The Krusty Krab
- Squidward's House
(inside the treedome)
- Sandy: Okay, SpongeBob, you are about to witness my latest invention. (unveils the sheets) Ta-da! What do you think?
- SpongeBob: What is it, Sandy?
- Sandy: It's the Copy-O-Matic 5000, it can copy any piece of paper, and the citizens of Bikini Bottom who can't be in multiple places at once. The only thing you can't copy is money because that's counter fitting.
- Mr. Krabs: I heard that!
- Sandy: And now, watch as I push this red button! (she pushes the button, and all of a sudden, Plankton comes out of the machine.)
- Plankton: Here I am!
- Sandy: Plankton? What were you doing in there?! You don't know how this thing works!
- Plankton: Why don't you see for yourself. (several lookalikes of Plankton pop out of the machine)
- SpongeBob: Holy fishpaste! Too many Planktons!
- Sandy: Aaah! And I've only got one thing to say...........HELP! (she runs off) (the several Planktons laugh)
(at Squidward's House)
- Squidward: What the heck? Why are there so many Planktons!
- Plankton #1: We are the Plankton Army!
- Plankton #2: We will destroy you all! (they all laugh)
- Squidward: Oh, dear. (He faints)
- (News report)
- Tom Tucker: Good evening I'm Tom Tucker for Bikini Bottom News. This major breaking news just in, Sheldon J. Plankton has unleashed an army of copies of himself in which no one can tell which one is the real one. We now go to Ollie Williams in the Bikini Bottom News Traffic Copter! What's the scene, Ollie?
- Ollie: Every Plankton looks like ants!
- Tom Tucker: Probably because you're up so high.
- The Plankton Army: WE WENT TO COLLEGE!