This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Series||The Krusty Crew Shorts|
|Airdate||April 11, 2014|
|Previous Episode||A Wanted Job Is A Given Job|
|Next Episode||Patrick The Customer|
Increasing Prices is the second short of The Krusty Crew Shorts series. In this short, Mr. Krabs increases the Krabby Patty price sky high because Mr. Krabs thought that he would earn more money if he raised the prices higher. This short is one of the 20 shorts of season one. This short is paired with A Wanted Job Is A Given Job.
- Mr. Krabs
- Nat Peterson (debut)
- Shubie (debut; briefly seen in background)
- Tom (debut; briefly seen in background)
- The Krusty Krab
Trivia and Errors
- SpongeBob speaked only three times in this short.
- After the krusty crew increased the Krabby Patty price, Tom and Shubie were seen in the background. It is unknown how they got the krabby patties if it didn't show them.
- [short starts in The Krusty Krab Kitchen]
- SpongeBob: I love making krabby patties. Don't you, Squidward?
- Squidward: [sighs] How many times do I have to tell you that I work as a cashier.
- SpongeBob: [counts fingers] Umm. Only once.
- [Mr. Krabs bursts into the kitchen]
- Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob and Squidward, to me office.
- [SpongeBob, Squidward and Mr. Krabs go in Mr. Krab's office]
- Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, you have been making krabby patties like a charm. They're selling... Fast!
- SpongeBob: Oh, [high pitched] reallly??!?!?
- Squidward: Do I have to get payed to listen to this conversation?
- Mr. Krabs: So, I've decided to raise the krabby patties price up sky high. $2.99 to $20.00! I'll have so much money.
- Titlecard and Narrator: Two Minutes Later.
- [scene now shows Squidward sitting in his stand]
- Nat Peterson: [walks up to register] I would like a Krabby Patty.
- Squidward: Twenty dollars.
- Nat Peterson: [stunned] Twenty?!!? Total rip off... I'll take five krabby patties.
- [short ends]