This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
- Coal Mine Boss
- Coal Mine Boss and Bikini Bottomites
- Bikini Bottom Police Force
SpongeBob and Squidward are walking to the Krusty Krab, when Squidward throws a bottle on the ground, while SpongeBob spits gum out to the ground. A Police Officer sees them doing this, and sends them to Coal Mine Boss's Coal Mine, where littering people go for a day. Squidward and SpongeBob both struggle to get free, but are threatened to be left in jail, so they go there. When they arrive Coal Mine Boss introduces them to the mine. Squidward and SpongeBob work together with the other Bikini Bottomites. Surprisingly, Coal Mine Boss is nice and gives them drinks every hour. SpongeBob and Squidward both find gold, and suddenly everyone starts a gold rush. Everybody is running to get the gold, until Coal Mine Boss blows his whistle and says 'Everybody, you can take what you mined home if you want, since it is home time!' Everybody brings their pieces of gold home, ending the episode.
Trivia and Goofs
- Coal Mine Boss is surprisingly only a teenager, yet he owns his own mine
- Coal Mine Boss is designed off a Pokemon Trainer
- This episode shows examples of how you are not allowed to litter in Bikini Bottom