This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Series||The Krusty Crew Shorts|
|Airdate||April 13, 2014|
|Previous Episode||The New Employee|
|Next Episode||The Legend|
Fired is the sixth short of The Krusty Crew Shorts series. In this short, SpongeBob gets fired by Mr. Krabs because Mr. Krabs would save a penny if he fired SpongeBob. This short is one of 20 in season one. This short is paired with The New Employee.
- Mr. Krabs
- The Krusty Krab
Trivia and Errors
- This is the first episode not to include Squidward.
- On the first scene, Patrick did not have a hat, but for the rest of the scenes, he had a hat.
- [short starts with SpongeBob cooking krabby patties]
- SpongeBob: Patrick, do you want to cook now?
- Patrick: [picks nose] Cook what, oh wait, I don't have a nose. [stops picking nose]
- Mr. Krabs: [bursts in kitchen, angry] SpongeBob!! What is the meaning of this?!? [shows SpongeBob bitten overburnt Krabby Patty]
- SpongeBob: Umm... [looks at Patrick] Patrick did it!!
- Patrick: No wonder why it was so crispy.
- Mr. Krabs: Umm.. Ok, that's over with. Now you're a great frycook and all, but according to my calculations, [types on calculator] I will be a penny short every year!! So SpongeBob, you're fired! [takes off SpongeBob's hat]
- SpongeBob: B-but Mr. Krabs. [bursts out crying and runs out of The Krusty Krab]
- [scene now shows SpongeBob running]
- SpongeBob: [stops walking and crying] Wait a second. If I give Mr. Krabs a penny every year, [lights up] I can get my job back. [turns around]
- [scene is now in the Krusty Krab kitchen]
- Mr. Krabs: So, how old are you, Patrick?
- Patrick: Depends.
- SpongeBob: [comes in the kitchen] What if I give you a penny each year?
- Mr. Krabs: How about two?
- SpongeBob: Deal! [Mr. Krabs puts hat on SpongeBob]
- [short ends]