This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Series||The Krusty Crew Shorts|
|Airdate||April 16, 2014|
|Previous Episode||No One Knows|
|Next Episode||A Poison Feeling|
Blubber is the ninth short of The Krusty Crew Shorts series. In this short, When Pearl visits The Krusty Krab to get a Krabby Patty, Mr. Krabs charges her 5 cents extra. Pearl then starts a tantrum. This short is one of the 20 shorts in season one. This short is paired with A Poison Feeling.
- SpongeBob (cameo)
- Mr. Krabs
- Pearl (debut)
- Nat Peterson (cameo)
- Abigail-Marge (debut;cameo)
- The Krusty Krab
Trivia and Errors
- This is the second time SpongeBob played a cameo role.
- This marks the first appearance of Pearl.
- Mr. Krabs reveals that Pearl is his daughter in this short.
- A Krabby Patty costs $2.99 as Mr. Krabs charged Pearl $3.04 for a Krabby Patty. She then said that it was five cents extra.
- When Pearl hugged Mr. Krabs, his white undershirt disappeared for a half second.
- [short starts with SpongeBob working on the grill]
- SpongeBob: Patrick, it's your turn. [hands spatula to Patrick]
- Patrick: [looks at his reflection on the spatula] Ooh look, I am on the shiny back scratcher.
- Squidward: [pokes head in window] I don't know what you two barnacle heads are talking about, but there is this whale coming in. [gets head out of window]
- [Pearl enters The Krusty Krab]
- Pearl: [yelling] Daddy! Daddy! I'm here for a Krabby Patty. [talks to Squidward] Where is my daddy!
- Squidward: I don't know what you are talking about whale, but I haven't seen your dad, and I don't know who he is. [gets a comic to read]
- [SpongeBob in the background is making a cuckoo motion to Patrick]
- Pearl: B-but [starts crying and tears fall everywhere]
- Nat Peterson: [tears fall on Nat and Abigail] Ok, that's the fifth time tears have fallen on me - TODAY. [clenches] Come on, lets go home Abigail. [Nat Peterson and Abigail-Marge walk out of The Krusty Krab]
- [scene shows Mr. Krab's office]
- Mr. Krabs: [sniffs] Hmm? That smells like... Oh no, it can't be. [whispers] Blubber. [opens eyes and screams] BLUBBER! [runs out of office]
- [scene now shows Mr. Krabs running to Pearl, who is still crying]
- Mr. Krabs: Pearl, me daughter. What the barnacles are you doing here?
- Pearl: [stops crying] Daddy! [hugs Mr. Krabs]
- Mr. Krabs: Get off of me. [Pearl releases Mr. Krabs] Now tell your daddy what you want.
- Pearl: A Krabby Patty.
- Mr. Krabs: $3.04 please.
- Pearl: That's five cents extra. You hate me. [starts crying and runs out of The Krusty Krab]
- Squidward: [smirks] Harsh.
- Mr. Krabs: What do you expect from me daughter?
- [short ends]