This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|Battle of the Business Owners|
|Airdate||August 16, 2014|
Battle of the Business Owners is the pilot episode of the series, Bracket Battles, and the first episode of season one. This match-up features the two capitalists of Bikini Bottom going head-to-antennae. It is Mr. Krabs versus Plankton live from the Codman's Bureau Arena.
- Ring announcer
- Mr. Krabs
- Commentator (cameo)
- [episode begins at the Codman's Bureau Arena; boats are filling up the parking lots and loads of fish are entering the arena; bright lights are shining from the roof and in the front; the camera cuts to a ring, where a suited male fish is standing in the center; the arena's seats are filled]
- Ring announcer: [microphone lowers] Ladies and gentlemen, it's our main event! Tonight, we have the red versus the green. In this corner, [points to Mr. Krabs] we have the inventor of the Krabby Patty, the Red Robber Baron, weighing in at 5000 clam bills...Eugene H. Krabs!
- Mr. Krabs: [holds up a money flag] I'm gonna win this for money!
- Ring announcer: [points to Plankton] And standing in the...near opposite corner...
- Plankton: Huh? [looks at feet; positions slightly to the right]
- Ring announcer: The inventor of chum, the Less Successful of the Two...
- Plankton: Hey!
- Ring announcer: Weighing in at a speck of dust, Sheldon J. Plankton!
- Plankton: I'll do this for the Chum Bucket! [crowd boos] Then I'll do it so that I can annihilate all of you! [crowd silences]
- Referee: [enters ring] I want a clean fight, gentlemen. Pick up after yourselves. [rings bell]
- [Mr. Krabs circles Plankton, as Plankton does Mr. Krabs]
- Mr. Krabs: You can't win, Plankton. I'll always be head-and-shoulders taller. Also, torso. And legs and feet.
- Plankton: That may be true, Krabs, [stops circling] so I brought a little something something to take care of that. [takes out remote and presses button; a robotic suit suddenly unfolds from a belt on Plankton's waist; the robot unfolds until Plankton stands a few feet taller than Mr. Krabs] How's the playing field now, Krabs?!
- Mr. Krabs: [gulps] Not good.
- [Plankton grabs Mr. Krabs, stretches him, and uses him as a jump rope; he throws Mr. Krabs into the ropes, catches him, and splashes onto him]
- Plankton: You can't win, Krabs!
- Mr. Krabs: Oh, can't I? [grabs money from pocket and throws it at Plankton's face]
- Plankton: [looks away] What the?
- Mr. Krabs: Taste fists! [jumps at Plankton with two fist held up; the screen flashes and returns with Plankton, sitting with stars around his head] Ha!
- Plankton: [shakes head] That's it! It's time for the finisher! [grabs Mr. Krabs in a bearhug; the robot jumps into the air and spins wildly; he begins falling toward the mat while spinning]
- Commentator 1: [revealed behind a table with headset] Plankton, now going for his finishing move: The Formula Stealer!
- Mr. Krabs: I don't think so! [slips out of bearhug; grabs onto ring announcer's microphone]
- Plankton: Huh?! [crashes to ground; the robot smashes to pieces]
- Mr. Krabs: [grabs Plankton] Time for me finisher! [throws Plankton onto rope; runs to opposite ropes; jumps and splashes onto Plankton to the mat]
- [Plankton is shown on the mat, stars around his head again]
- Ring announcer: [enters ring; holds up Mr. Krabs's hand] The winner of this match: Mr. Eugene Krabs!
- [Mr. Krabs begins throwing money into the crowd]
- Mr. Krabs: Wait a minute, you freeloaders! Give that back!
- Ring announcer: Mr. Krabs, you have just won your match. What are you going to do now?
- Mr. Krabs: I'm going to become the "Bracket Battles" Champion!
- Commentator: Mr. Krabs will now face the winner of our next match, next week at the Municipal Bottom Arena.
- [episode ends with Mr. Krabs, celebrating his victory]
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|