This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|A Poison Feeling|
|Series||The Krusty Crew Shorts|
|Airdate||April 16, 2014|
|Next Episode||Where Is Patrick?|
A Poison Feeling is the tenth short of The Krusty Crew Shorts series. In this short, Mr. Krabs adds a stomach poison to the krabby patty. The police tracks down Mr. Krabs after he added poison to the krabby patties. This short is one of the 20 shorts in season one. This short is paired with Blubber.
- Mr. Krabs
- Officer John (debut)
- Nat Peterson
- Scooter (debut)
- The Krusty Krab
- Star Residence (mentioned)
Trivia and Errors
- This marks the first appearances of Scooter and Officer John.
- This is the first time a cop was shown on this spin-off.
- Nat Peterson's first name was revealed in this short.
- Scooter's first name was revealed in this short.
- John had a yellow star on the first scene he was shown, but in the rest of the scenes, five yellow dots were visible.
- [short starts with Nat Peterson groaning at a Krusty Krab table holding a half-eaten krabby patty]
- Nat Peterson: [groaning] My stomach hurts... A lot. [drops patty] Let's go, Scooter.
- Scooter: [groans] My stomach hurts too. [drops patty] Mr. Krabs has some explaining to do. [walks over to Mr. Krab's office and knock on the office door angrily]
- [scene is now in Mr. Krab's office with Mr. Krabs sitting in a tub full of money]
- Mr. Krabs: [gasps] Just a second. [gets out of tub and pulls on clothes] Coming. [opens door]
- Nat Peterson: Why did your patty make my stomach hurt? [SpongeBob walks into scene] Hey sponge kid, why did the patty make my stomach hurt?
- Scooter: And mine too.
- SpongeBob: Umm. I have no idea. I wasn't working then. [scratches head] Patrick was working then.
- [Patrick walks into scene]
- Patrick: SpongeBob, why are you sniffing around?
- SpongeBob: Patrick, do you have anything to do with the stomach aches? [Mr. Krabs is sweating much now]
- Patrick: Yes, my stomach hurt last night due to eating too many pizzas in my house.
- Squidward: [goes to Mr. Krabs] I'm leaving. [is about to walk out of door]
- Mr. Krabs: Wait!! Squidward, come back here, you got some explaining to do! [shudders and sweats]
- Squidward: The only explaing I have to do is why I joined this grease trap. [exits The Krusty Krab]
- Scooter: Now explain, Mr. Krabs.
- Mr. Krabs: [sheds a tear] Fine. [looks down] I added poison. Stomach poison.
- [Scooter is seen calling on his shell phone]
- Nat Peterson: [gasps] Why did y- I don't even want to know. [Scooter puts shell phone away] Scooter, call the cops.
- Scooter: I already did
- [Officer John storms in The Krusty Krab]
- Officer John: Stay right where you are, Mr. Krabs. I have you surrounded.
- Mr. Krabs: Really? [looks behind him, then back] No, you di. [sees claws cuffed] Hey! Uncuff me this instant!
- Officer John: Sorry, you must remain silent while I take you to the stony lonesome.
- [Mr. Krabs screams]
- SpongeBob: But officer, how are we going to work if Mr. Krabs is going to jail?
- Officer John: He's going to be gone for two days. [Officer John brings Mr. Krabs in his car and drives off]
- [short ends]