This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
|A Blast from the Cast|
|Airdate||November 5, 2012|
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Karen Plankton (debut)
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Fredrick T-134 System (debut)
- Squidward Tentacles
- [scene starts with Plankton, hiding behind a Krusty Krab pole while sweating and hyperventilating, obviously hiding from someone]
- Mr. Krabs: Come on out, you cyclops of a criminal. [looks behind pole and sees Plankton] Aha! [reaches for Plankton with claw]
- [Plankton jumps away from Mr. Krabs' claw and somersaulted away, then finally leaping onto a table, hiding under a customer's plate]
- Plankton: Krabs has gone completely insane! [plate crumbles over him, revealing Krabs with a sledgehammer] No, Krabs! Don't do it! No!
- [Mr. Krabs smashes Plankton with the hammer, waking Plankton from his dream]
- [Plankton wakes up, yelling in fear from the nightmare]
- Karen: What's the matter, my protozoa?
- Plankton: Oh, Karen, my computer wife. I continue to have nightmares about Krabs squatching me like the bug I truly am. Weak. Powerless. [looks at feet] Diminutive.
- Karen: Don't say that about yourself, Plankton. You just need to create a diversion for Krabs to distract him long enough so you can steal the formula. Well, good night. [actives sleep mode and snores]
- Plankton: [rubs hands] Yes.
- [scene cuts to the next morning, where SpongeBob is mopping the floor and Mr. Krabs is flipping a coin while Squidward is sloushing behind the cash register]
- SpongeBob: [sings] Moppity, moppity, mop, mop. Mop the grime away. Sweep and sweep and then you're done, and then you'll scream hooray for...[sighs] Plankton!!!
- [Mr. Krabs stops flipping his coin and walks towards Plankton]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, if it isn't the one-eyed formula theif. What business are you doing here?
- Plankton: Only the business of...[takes out penny] coinage. [evilly laughs and flicks the penny under the register]
- [Mr. Krabs rushes to the register and throws the boat from over the penny, sending Squidward flying onto SpongeBob]
- [Plankton rushes toward Mr. Krabs' office]
- Mr. Krabs: [grabs penny] Come to papa. [drops penny and it rolls away] Uh oh.
- [penny rolls and runs over Plankton, crushing his leg]
- Plankton: My leg. [moans] I think it's broken. [takes out remote and presses button]
- [Karen enters]
- Karen: Back away. Can't you see he's hurt? [picks up Plankton and rolls back to Chum Bucket]
- [scene cuts to the following afternoon where Plankton is on his bed, reading a magazine called "Cilia Cosmopolitan"]
- Karen: [enters the room with a bowl of alphabet soup] How are you, my dearest Plankton?
- Plankton: [throws magazine onto floor and growls] I'm tired of that Krabs! But more importantly, I am more tired of being bedridden. I can feel my evil juices being digested away every second I am on this hard matress.
- Karen: [places bowl of soup on table and lifts Plankton] Maybe someone needs to use the evil latrine. [rolls out of room and into Plankton's labratory where she stops walking when Plankton jumps off her hand]
- Plankton: I do not have to use the bathroom. I have to build something that will get me out of my current state and to a new, improved, Krabs busting, secret formula stealing state. [evilly laughs]
- [A montage begins with Plankton using a blow torch on two pieces of metal, driving a screw into a piece of wood, banging a hammer to buff out a piece of metal and using a grinder to breaks two pieces of wood in two only to get pulled in and get chopped into two]
- [next scene starts with Karen entering the laboratory]
- Karen: What is more important right now than my laundromat soap operas, Plankton?
- Plankton: This!
- [camera pans to Plankton with a robotic cast with diodes and a silver metallic plating]
- Cast: I am Fredrick T-134 System, here to do whatever Commander Plankton demands of. I am programmed to destroy and synthesize any substance or electronical hardware thrown at me, literally, and I am solar powered. [whispers] For now. [grins]
- Plankton: That's right! [points upward in truimph] For example. [presses button]
- [The cast begins to fire lasers that disentegrate the entire Chum Bucket]
- [One laser goes haywire and heads straight to Plankton, only for Plankton to reflect it with a mirror and it bounces back and disentegrates a majority of the robotic cast]
- [Plankton falls and lands on Karen's hand]
- Karen: Yeah, okay. Three things. One: you've destroyed the Chum Bucket. Two: you're robot cast is demolished. And three: you almost hurt your leg if it weren't for my catching you!
- Plankton: On the contrare, Karen. [presses a button on a remote]
- [Fredrick T-134 System begins to repare itself and repairs the Chum Bucket]
- [Plankton leaps from Karen's head and lands one foot on the ground and one in the cast]
- Plankton: I'm invincible!
- Fredrick T-134 System: [whispers] No, I'm invincible.
- Plankton: What was that, Fredrick?
- Fredrick: Oh, I just said that we better get this show on the road, commander.
- Plankton: He's right. To the Krusty Krab, Fredrick.
- [camera cuts to Krusty Krab where Mr. Krabs is spying on the Chum Bucket through a telescope]
- SpongeBob: What are you doing, Mr. K?
- Mr. Krabs: It appeared just a sailor's second ago that the Chum Bucket was a pile of scrap metal, but then, now that I look at it again through me pirate's eye, it's as perfect was it was every day. Well, as perfect as a place that sells chum is.
- SpongeBob: Hey, sir. What's that light heading towards us?
- Mr. Krabs: [moves telescope to spot a giant orb heading towards the Krusty Krab] It's...! [tackles SpongeBob before the orb collides with Krusty Krab]
- [Plankton appears inside the orb]
- Mr. Krabs: [continues] Plankton!
- Plankton: [pops orb] That's right, Krabs. Now it's either you hand over the secret formula, or you'll be hearing from my little buddy.
- Mr. Krabs: [laughs] You and what army? All you have is that cast on your leg.
- Plankton: Funny you should mention that, Krabs. Because for I have no army, but I do have this! [stomps cast and a beam strikes the ceiling, knocking down wood]
- [Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob run away from the lasers Plankton fires from his cast]
- Squidward: [hides below the walls of the register boat] I think the coast is clear. [crawls out of boat and tries to sneak out only for Plankton to notice him and uses an electrical beam to lift Squidward along with Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob]
- Plankton: [evilly laughs] Ironic, Krabs. Isn't it? You use to squash me like a bug. Then you squash me due to your greediness. But thanks to that, I'm stronger and more powerful than you would be in a million years. Are you ready to give up the formula now?
- Mr. Krabs: [laughs] The only way you will get that formula is if you bury me a billion miles below the sea bed!
- Plankton: Well, seeing as my power is right now, I think we all know that can be arranged. Fredrick, portal! [a portal opens up under Mr. Krabs]
- Mr. Krabs: It was nice knowing you lads.
- Fredrick T-134 System: [evilly laughs]
- Plankton: Great evil laugh, Fredrick. Yet save it for when you're my minion and we take over the world.
- Fredrick: That's the problem, you diminutive pest. You won't take over the world. [slams Plankton onto floor] Because I am and will! [releases Mr. Krabs, Squidward and SpongeBob]
- Mr. Krabs: Thanks for letting us...
- Fredrick: Hold your breath, Mr. Krabs. I'm not your savour. In fact, I'm your worst nightmare. [releases an abundance of energy and obliterates the Krusty Krab in an explosion and then obliterates the Chum Bucket] See all of you building a statue in my likeness when I take over Bikini Bottom. Downtown, here I come! [leaps toward downtown Bikni Bottom]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, thanks for building the super-duper cast, Plank-twerp. Now you've destroyed my restaurant and your excuse for a restaruant.
- Plankton: Don't get your red claws in a twist, Krabs. I've got this under control. [limps toward downtown, limping]
- SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, we cannot let Plankton go in pain by himself like that.
- Mr. Krabs: We can't?
- SpongeBob: No, Mr. Krabs. He may be your sworn enemy, but he's just a small, diminutive, minute, and defenseless little creature.
- Plankton: Hey. I can still hear you!
- Mr. Krabs: [sighs] Fine.
- [scene cuts to SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Plankton in a car, driving past the rubble of downtown Bikni Bottom and the panicked citizens]
- SpongeBob: There it is!
- [camera shows Fredrick shooting lasers at buildings and other people]
- Mr. Krabs: [throws Plankton onto sidewalk] Okay, now do your magic and stop that monster so you can save me restaurant. [drives away]
- Plankton: [pats self off] Hey, Fredrick. [limps to Fredrick] We have unfinished business to settle. [cracks fingers]
- [Fredrick turns around and begins to warm-up to fire a laser]
- Plankton: [gulps] Mother! [leaps out of way of laser and somersaults on the ground and lands behind a house] It's like a nightmare come true!
- [Fredrick fires a laser and disentrages the house behind Plankton]
- Plankton: Neptune's bald spot! [leaps onto Fredrick's back only for Fredrick to throw Plankton into the wall of a house, splatting him]
- Fredrick: You just do not get it, do you? I'm the ruler of this town, you little-brained protozoa. And you have let to learn that. And learn it soon! Or else. [holds up tazor and then walks away, wrecking the town]
- [scene cuts to the Chum Bucket, where Plankton is thinking with Karen of ways to stop the cast]
- Plankton: Stop shuffling through all of that junk, Karen. Nothing in there is going to stop a cast of that magnitude of electronic programming and upgraded diodes.
- Karen: Well, then I guess this will be of no help either. [holds up a rusted, gold box]
- Plankton: Karen, don't be silly. What's that old, cheap box going to do against a state-of-the-art robotic cast?
- Karen: This right here is going to do more than go against a cast. It can restore it back to normal. This right here is my great-grandfather's overtaker against any haywire invention. I've seen it in action, and I believe that this can bring the cast back to normal. [hands to Plankton]
- Plankton: It's about my size, too! With this I can't possibly fail! But with this leg, I'm helpless.
- Karen: Not if I have anything to say about it.
- [scene cuts to Karen looking face to face with Fredrick T-134 System]
- Fredrick: If I were you, computer, I would turn around and not come back.
- Karen: Same for you, cast. [takes out box while Fredrick heats up the laser blaster]
- [Fredrick blasts a laser at Karen, only for Karen to open the box which absorbs the laser]
- Fredrick: What happened? I'm powerless!
- Karen: You may be, [fires up box] but I'm not. [fires laser back at Fredrick]
- Fredrick: No!!!! [after blast, Fredrick is seen lying on the ground]
- Karen: [runs to Fredrick] Fredrick, are you okay?
- Fredrick: Question is...will you be okay? [blasts laser to Karen, sending her to the ground] Now to the Chum Bucket.
- [scene cuts to Chum Bucket]
- Plankton: The cast didn't go evil due to natural causes. [looks at chart] It was from a dose of chum!
- [Fredrick breaks through wall]
- Fredrick: Hello, sir. And good bye, Plankton.
- Plankton: Uh oh.
- To be continued in TBA...
|n • v • e • h|
A New Town, A New Sponge • Snail Trails • A Blast from the Cast • The Chum Returns • Cream of Cheat • An Absorbent Christmas • A Court for the Port • Castles and Dungeons • Crossover Squid • A Replacement Borg • Regeneration Sensation • A Dirty Battle • A Cephalopod's Castle • Special Delivery • A Building from Above • Battle of the Patty Flippers • Doesn't Phase Me • The Fake Virtuoso • In Between Jobs • Not Who They Seam